The Federal Government is being more aware of the cybersecurity threats out there. As such they are requiring that vendors to the federal government be held at a very similar standard as information systems on the DoD networks. CyberMyte has a complete understanding of what these requirements are and how it will affect vendors. We have build CyMyCloud to reduce your stresses, to remove your concerns over the daunting, expensive and hard process of certifying your vendor platforms.
What is CMMC Compliance?
CMMC stands for “Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification” and is a unifying standard for the implementation of cybersecurity across the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). CMMC is designed to provide increased assurance to the Department that a DIB company can adequately protect sensitive unclassified information, accounting for information flow down to subcontractors in a multi-tier supply chain.
How Can CyMyCloud Help?
CyMyCloud can help you reach CMMC compliance by providing the secured infrastructure needed to meet NIST SP 800-171r1.
- Physical security compliance
- Infrastructure compliance
- Platform compliance
- Software application security reviews and support
CyberMyte’s consulting services can navigate your company through the maturity level requirements and prepare you for the CMMC assessment.
- Assess current compliance
- Review policies and procedures
- Gap analysis
- Remediations support
What is RMF Compliance?
The Risk Management Framework provides a process that integrates security, privacy, and cyber supply chain risk management activities into the system development life cycle. The risk-based approach to control selection and specification considers effectiveness, efficiency, and constraints due to applicable laws, directives, Executive Orders, policies, standards, or regulations. Managing organizational risk is paramount to effective information security and privacy programs; the RMF approach can be applied to new and legacy systems, any type of system or technology (e.g., IoT, control systems), and within any type of organization regardless of size or sector.
How Can CyMyCloud Help?
CyMyCloud will provide a NIST SP 800-53 environment where you inherit security requirements for our cloud, leaving only your solution to secure.
- Rapid streamlined assessment and authorization made possible through automated security configuration files, continuous security vulnerability assessments, and expert knowledge of the DoD RMF procedures, documentation, and processes.
- As part of our RMF Compliance support CyberMyte will create, updated, and/or review:
- System Security Plan (SSP)
- Mapping Information System Types
- System Categorization worksheet
- Authorization Diagrams
- Data Flow Diagrams
- System Control Assessment
- System Authorization Package
- CyberMyte’s consulting services can assist with preparing your company through an RMF event, initial ATO, FISMA, re-accreditation. We can help secure your product within our cloud or help in your already established environment.